Friday, February 27, 2009

About [ I - P X ] : InsightProjeX / Eid - Rattlezasia


I start my photography journey by shot Malaysia drift event & I never though I will go deeper and deeper as I never had interest other then motorsports before.

Now, my life are nothing to do with it. No car, no bike and no motorsports. With new live here in UK, I had to used people and things around me as a subject.

I'm still looking for my 'LEGS' so that Donnington Park can be as near as my back yard. Hopefully I found it soon.

Wish to have 100-400L

View full reports here...... http://flickr.com/people/i_projex/

ps: wehh... biler nk balik?

1 comment:

Eid said...

huik!! mcm ku kenal je ayat2 tu.. hehe.. aku balik lambat lagi la mat. dok sini maybe dalam 3 thn. blaja teros sampai msc then baru balik insyallah.

nie baru balik dr donnington park. ade event BDC. esok ade prodrift plak. pegi lagi. gile, tiket 18pound x 2. waaaaa... xkesah la.. janji dapat dok dalam track mcm kat Malaysia.

nnt kalau ade prg balik m;sia aku kirim barang utk ko, nik & org umah ko (ape name eh? lupe.. dh tua la :P )